Monday, June 27, 2011

OUT OF THE OFFICE

This week I’ll be off to girls camp!! I’m super excited about it.  We get to go to Moran State park on Orcas Island.  Maybe the coolest place for girls camp ever! My DH is taking the week off work so I can go. We leave bright and early tomorrow morning.

First you get to take your car onto the Ferry.

174178

Then you get to enjoy beautiful scenery!! (umm, I don’t know those people)

097019024026

Don’t be too jealous it’s suppose to rain (boo) Hopefully the sun will come out for some of it. 

So this week I won’t be able to update the summer fun jar, or post anything new, but hopefully I’ll get up some cute 4th of July skirts by the end of the day.  Fingers crossed since I haven't even started them yet! AND I still have to pack Smile

No comments: